Shawnee, I love you and love thinking of the many memories I have with you. One that comes to mind, that others may remember....We were in Sandy Valley at a family gathering of some sort (we had so many more back in those days) and you and I decided to have a race. We started running and there was a big mud puddle that we ran through. I got through it somehow, but you slipped and slid through it on one leg, fell down, and bounced back up then beat me to the end line. I remember laughing so hard. That was a good day for me. I hope you have a great birthday and I am so glad that you are in our family. You have added so much to the family and have been an example to me. Thank you for all that you have done for me. Love ya!
1 comment:
Shawnee said that she has a mud puddle up here and she will race you anytime, anywhere, as long a mud puddle is involved.
Post a Comment